Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the Mega snack pack opinion

Hi everyone, i have an announcement to make:

Ahem, this is my opinion on the snack pack (MY OPINION ONLY!!!! so dont get offencive)

Yes, a Mega snack pack is indeed, a powerful item(s), but i feel strange when thinking about it....

You see, a while ago i was obsessed with a gamesystem called: The Nintendo DS (light) and i was just so frustrated with it, i wanted to be the best in the games all the time!

So i got a cheat code thing called Action replay, it gave me boosts, and jumps to help me with each level. (STOP!! kind of like the snack pack huh?)

after i beat most of my games with it i grew bored with them, because i beat them so quickly and i just buzzed through them, it almost didnt seem fair for the little game packages!

I didnt get so bored until AFTER i used codes to help me get better in the game, and i learned a lesson:
"its not about BEATING the game most of the time, but enjoying it as you go along" now i follow these words a lot because i didnt use Action Replay after i learned how annoyed i got once i beat the games

SO THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU PLAYERS!!!
when you dont boost up (to me) in an actual game, say wizard101 when your training your pet, if you buy a snack pack, it wont give you the awesome joy that you worked so hard for your pet to lvl, you will just get bored once your pet reaches epic. I am not saying to buy a mega snack pack because its like cheating, i am saying wouldnt it be so much more fun if you worked so hard for your pet to lvl them up? then you know you did a good job raising it because you worked hard for it to lvl?

just to put it out there
wow this post was long!!!
-Fearless

P.S, I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE IN THIS POST!!! LIKE I SAID, ITS AN OPINION!!!! xD

2 comments:

  1. I will never get bored with ANY balance pets I have that are epic... I know what you mean though about mega snack packs, I don't use them... Just like the xp elixir for leveling for Wizard101...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you lvl up your pets WITHOUT the snack pack, then i am just saying you will feel like you worked really hard you know?

    thats all i meant to say xD

    ReplyDelete