Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

NASA field trip

ok, so do you guys know that the last shuttle launch will be tomorrow on firday? :D well i am going on a field trip for science class that SAME day!!!!! cool huh? i am going to take some pictures with my digital camera, and maybe even show you some! x) well i am so flipping excited? wouldnt you be???



-fearless                                P.S, i finished comic #4, and done scetching 5 and 6! coming
                                                       soon!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cool! For a long time I wanted to me an astronaut when I grew up... I love the stars.

    ReplyDelete