Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Comic 9 coming soon!!!

So yeah, the title says it all, I will post comic 9 TOMORROW!!!!! the new detail is REALLY cool! be sure to check it tomorrow, I'd say i would post it around 12:00 pm (eastern time zone)

so yeah, thats all thats to it,

uhhh, anything left to say?

no? yes? ..............oh right!!!!

My storyline for the comic has come along nicely, in fact I have been working on it quite a lot recently!

I have the comic already up to page 12, but adding special effects makes it even better! :D

well thats all I have to say for now, haha its 10:40 pm so I think I should start to work on wording my comics and fixing it up on the interet. Haha well whats left to say?

all that is left is this:

I cant wait for CELESTIA!!!!!! hahahahaha

Well Cya Tomorrow!!!!
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment