Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vacation

on Monday I wont be here, I am sad to say I need to put the comics on hold ... Sorry I am going to Surf Camp
to learn how to surf, (why? because its just something I always wanted to learn) anyways I need to stay at my grandmothers house, and her computer is really slow.....so ill be taking a break for I think 4 days. In the mean time ill practice my drawing skills a little more so I will be even better when i get back :D

-sorry I will be gone for a while

-Samantha

 P.S, Just for the record Dustin Mooncatcher and David Titanrider (hope i spelled correctly) have wandcast going on at 8:30 (eastern time) just for a reminder!  

-Good luck guys!!!




 Surfer 1

No comments:

Post a Comment