Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Whats been on my mind

Ok there is one thing i have been having on my mind:

What if I made an Animated opening scean for the Fearless fire wizard?

thats what I have had on my mind for a while, like a little mini short I would make for the Fearless Fire wizard, a short moving picture? the only thing is that I dont know how to do that xD so I might learn, maybe some day ill make the fearless fire wizard actually a moving picture o: we wont know until I learn how! :D

Its a strange idea isnt it?

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment