Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

comic #11

Dangit....sorry for the giant wait for comic #11. This comic was a major fail. I tried paint on it for the first time and it spilled all over, heh, not good! but I think i got qualities O.K, but man, the chat bubbles are HORRIBLE! (I blame my computer) well anyway, I have been trying to get this new software for drawing on my laptop, its called: manga studio (4) and I really want it. But I need to save up my money to get it......bummer...

well anyway here is the comic:

um... I think you know this but click to enlarge! heh...


please comment if you have time!!!

-Samantha

P.S: You guessed it! thats someone (awefully familiar....hmm) in the last panel!!!! ... but just who is this person.... yeah, you know who you are!!!!

1 comment: