Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A new Grand Diviner is born...?

Hey everyone! sorry for all the delayed posts! as for that I can give some PvP advice. So yeah *looks up at the top* is the title really true? well YES it is, I surprisingly got my storm hat on my SECOND try from Viktor Snowcrusher (drake hatchery) when my fire takes months to try and get it! hah! (sorry fire!) well anyway I am jumping out of my seat right now I am so excited for PvP! ok, so back to the advice (note the following, if you have a storm character and a fire character you want to PvP with, and you don't know how, here is a few tips for only THESE schools.

Fire Tips:

Important spells:




use these for an advantage during offensive, and for defesive, here are some good ones to know:



Sorry but I am out of time! I'll tell you storm tips on my next post!

-Until next time (whenever that is!)

Samantha T. and Samantha R.

No comments:

Post a Comment