Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

NEW SPELLS!!!!

Oh my gosh, my eyes have been really amazing lately, and you may of noticed the news about Selena Gomez coming to the spiral right? well did you see her video? take a closer look ... I SEE NEW SPELLS! my guess is that the first one is balance and the second one is fire.....do you want the link to the video? well here it is:

www.wizard101.com/game/selenagomez

the spells are going to be like ALADDAN and GENIES!!!! I am not sure if anyone else spotted this, but I just had to post it as soon as possible! oh wow I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!

Did you see those new spells?
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment