Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas cheer and a....coming soon poster??!!!!

"how amazing would it be if I could make a realistic Wizard101 comic?"

"what if I could add real players from Wizard101 into the comic??!!"

"what if I could make a comic that would blow people away with creativity??!!"

Two words: all answered. Thats right, for christmas, I DID GET EXACTLY what I needed for the comic.

And whats better? a coming soon poster ;)



Uh huh, I made this with my own hands, my SECOND drawing made ONLINE on my COMPUTER.

This comic will be the best comic in the history of Wizard101. I know, I'm gettting a little overconfident here, but I am just so excited, I will be willing to change the history of artwork on this site.

Again, I thank you for waiting patiently for me to get the software, and it will pay off, I promise

-The artwork was made by me at the top, if your still too dumbfounded to notice, lol.

as always and ALWAYS will be..
-Samantha Thunderdust.

No comments:

Post a Comment