Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Updated, and refreshed

I'm sooooo tired!! its 2:00 in the morning where I am, so I am going to have to go to bed, like, now.

before I go though, I'd like to say that practice has payed off on my hand, this is another preview poster for the RWWS comic, with WAY more results than the last one, and MUCH more comic related.


Luckily I'm not ticking you off for torturing you with the long wait, for the comic I mean. But this is the first time I used screen tone *aka, special effects* to make the scetches come to life...wow, I'm still really tired!!

I guess I better get to bed, but enjoy the scetch!!!

As always and always will be...
-Samantha Thunderdust.

No comments:

Post a Comment