Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Comic's have changed

Most of you probably thought of my skills as the so called 'stick figure' comic was 'incomplete'. Well, thats exsactly what I think of it now when I look back at it, in my imagination. Well, now this comic will be based on school, drama, action, etc.... but the only few things I need to do now is to

1. study the human body. (drawing shouldiers, arms, legs, etc.)
2. Make a storyline for this whole comic and base it up, completely organized.

This, I can do in my free time, especially #1. #2, however, in my case wont be the most easy or difficult part in my hand. One thing I can say is that this comic will be based on other wizard's opinions and thoughts throughout the comic, there wont be much of a main character, but what I need most help in about this whole comic base is that.....

....I need YOUR help.

Good enough? well not completely need your help, but if you had any idea about the wizard school or any fun idea you would like to see made by artwork from yours truly, then contact me!!! you can send me comments, gmail, anything you think is usefull. This is'nt to benefit me, it's to benefit ALL of you if you had any idea.

I guess thats all I have to say, remember, its optional, and you don't have to.

To all I say goodbye, and happy veterens day! (hopefully good spelling!)

-Samantha T.

No comments:

Post a Comment