Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

I've decided!

Thanks for your feed back, I really needed it! I sat back in wonder lately, and I decided I think I am going to go on with posting and celestia, just not as often, I hope thats ok!

And no worries! I wont be dishing out a good post on something so many have posted about!!! I'll find cool glitches, tips, and even amazing and funny story's to tell you all! you deserve it!! ....Possibly I might go back into making NEW comics.... maybe even a short ANIMATION! I have been working on all of that awesome entertanment! and I wont have a giant focus on my own character, it will be on others, as well!!!!

I just got a vibe for a brand new comic comming soon...
What will be the name???

It will be called.........
RAVENWOOD WIZARD SCHOOL!

but thats all I will tell you!!

My fire says goodbye!
-Samantha Thunderdust

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I like how you're looking for your own niche. We need more original stuff, not just the same updates everyone else is giving.

    Oh, and your blog template/colors look great!

    ReplyDelete