Welcome.

This site is plainly about wizard 101, if you dont know about this then maybe if you are a gamer you and possibly your family would be on a journey of a lifetime!!! go to www.wizard101.com for more info on this game. Enjoy! :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm.....Possibly done.

Lately, I've noticed that celestia came out, and I havent even been on once! why? I have not one single idea myself. I think I waited too long for celestia, checking the news online every single day, waiting on my days for it to come, and right when I was deciding wether or not if I should quit, it comes out. So now I'm in between a rock and a hard place, I wan't to go on, but I don't want the constant stress of the game come out and stab my real life in the back... I know that playing Wizard101 was amazing, and I was constantly smiling over and over at the game...but, I'm not so sure now. Thanks to Dustin Mooncatcher, David Titanrider, Amber Stargem, Amber Rosepetal, Kestrel Shadowthistle, Cassandra Lifecaster, and all everyone has done to try their best to keep me going on wizard101.

now, I'm not so sure.

I'd ask for advice, but I just want to know how you feel about all of this sudden burst of sadness...
Thanks for everything, everyone
-Samantha Thunderdust.

P.S: Don't take this the wrong way at all! nobody said anything personal to me on the game, this is just how I have constantly been feeling lately! warm reguards!

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I understand ya. Maybe you could slow down blogging a lot, but keep goin' on the game, and there's no real rush through CL ;). But try not to quit the whole game and regard it as a chore, we would all miss you lots! All I have to say, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to get through Celestia as soon as I could when it came out. When I first laid eyes on this world, my entire outlook changed. I have taken the laid back attitude, and am going at a slow and deliberate pace. I want to take in all the sites this world has to offer! Its gorgeous! I don't care if there are wizards who are legendary already, there is no way they can enjoy the world that KI has created.

    I currently have 2 wizards at level 55 (almost 56), fire and death. I play 2 accounts at the same time, and I'm having a ball. Sure, its tough, and if it starts getting to me, I log out and try again the next day.

    I have also met several people in this world that are pretty awesome with battling skills (and seemingly lucky with their cards!) who are now on my friends list. Some are kids and some are older than myself (I'm 53). I have twin boys (aged 8) who play the game as well, and we sometimes battle together and have a blast.

    I have MANY stress's in my personal life, from financial to health to my family, and the spiral is one of my outlets to escape them.

    I sometimes sit back, take a few deep breath's and try to 'zone out' on nothing at all. This usually lets me see things with a slightly different outlook.

    Take some time off if you need, get things more in line with your feelings, and take it one day at a time. Whatever your decision, I'm sure it will be the best.

    All I can say is that the spiral would be better off with you as a part of it, to help keep it safe!

    BTW, thanks for allowing anonymous posts, sever other sites I visit don't allow this, and then they wonder why they get so few posts.

    Rogan Firehammer - 55 fire
    Ian Firehammer - 50 ice
    Angus Firehammer - 50 myth
    Chase Firehammer - 50 balance
    Cody Skullhammer - 55 death
    (lol, I have 5 other grands, but can't remember their names right now)

    ReplyDelete